Monday, February 18, 2013

Walky Walkerton

Whelp, we officially have a TODDLER!!!!! Baton down the hatches life is about to get crazier...

A few nights ago our little 15 month-old took his first steps!!! Ok that is actually a lie. He took his first steps towards my MIL the day before he walked to us. I was crushed when she told me. I guess I was bound to miss the first of something being a full-time working mommy. When she told me I wanted to quit my job become a SAHM so I would never miss a "first thing" ever again. Who am I kidding that will never happen but whenever kiddo #2 comes along I do expect one of us to go to part-time to be with the kiddies.

Anyways back to the original subject manner...

This mommy is SO proud!


Walking...


Walking...


and we all fall down :)

Man I love this kid!

Oh, and to make up for the delay in this post here is a little diddie from tonight that makes me giggle oh.so.much. I swear his laugh is contagious :)







No comments: