Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blahhhhhhhhhh

So, I have been a bit behind in blogging lately.
Lots of things going on these days.
Anyways onto the nitty gritty.

If you have hung out with me recently you may have noticed I seem off.
I have been in quite in what some people would term 'a mood'.
I haven't felt normal.
I'm cranky.
I'm finicky.
Pretty much the opposite of what I normally am.

Work has been a little tough lately but I get past those things pretty quick.
There isn't a real/actual/logical reason to tell you the truth I just feel grumpy.
Well maybe there is...

Jimmy's birthday was this past weekend. 
Yay, birthdays are always so much fun. 
But, I really wasn't getting into the 'birthday planning mood' so I asked Jimmy if we could go light this year. He agreed since last year I went pretty big.
Jimmy turned 27 (yes, he is younger than I). 
I will be 29 in the fall.
That's it...the last year of my 20's.
That's when it all sunk in. 
I will be 30 soon.
Whoa.
Like seriously, WHOA.

I had a plan and I'm pretty sure said plan will not be finalized by its goal end date of my 30th birthday.

2 kids
Homeowner 
BSN

That's a lot to accomplish with a year and a half deadline.
I've always been my worst critic and harder on myself than I should.
I'm not looking for a pick me up.
I'm not looking for a cheerleader.
I just needed to put this out in writing.
For. Myself.
Maybe it'll spark the gears within to forget the number 30 and actually starting the path to achieve my goals.






No comments: