Monday, November 28, 2011

One Month Young

The bubs is ONE MONTH OLD [well technically he is one month and one day old cause I'm a bad mommy and didn't get to do a post til now]!!! But what the heck where did the time go?!?! I would seriously appreciate a pause button on life at the moment.

Other than how fast this month has seemed to whiz by Wesley is growing by leaps and bounds, we don't go back to the doctor for another weight check unitl December 2nd but I know he's gained some good weight because he is now filling out some of his newborn sleepers!

Wesley also seems to be doing much better in the gas area since we switched his formula and started using the Tommee Tippee Anti-Colic bottles. He isn't having anything to do with breastfeeding anymore; we tried and tried and I gave into the frustration of him not wanting to. He is happier with the formula. Happy baby = happy mommy = sane mommy! :)

And this is for the Lactation-Nazi who basically called me a bad mom for giving Wes a pacifier!


[And I did this post completely one-handed while I held a sleeping Wesley in my other arm!]

1 comment:

Jacki said...

Angie, awesome! Happy Mommy knows what is best for HER child!